Join us from October 26st to the 31st for one week full of traditional activities to celebrate the Day of the Dead online. This includes:
- 10 hours of Spanihs lessons (2 hours every day) (11 am to 1 pm).
- A virtual tour to learn more about Oaxaca, traditions, culture, politics, etc. (3 pm to 4 pm).
- Cultural interchange: Have la comida with a mexican family ( 3 pm to 4 pm).
- Talk: La muerte para los mexicanos (5 pm to 6 pm)
- Cooking class: Learn how to make a delicious “mole”(4 pm to 6 pm).
- Visit to el Mercado and set up the altar with us. ( 1 pm to 3 pm).
- Talk: Traditional medicine (3 pm to 4 pm).
- A virtual tour of the local city cementery as well as the famous Xoxo Cementery.
Cost: $260 USD
Click here to buy now!