- Medium size school
- Professional teachers
- Over 50% of our students arrive by recommendation
- Diploma after 2 weeks
- Carefully selected and monitored Mexican families
- Numerous social activities
- Students ID/Discounts card
- Oaxaca Airport pick-up and homestay drop-off
- Wireless Internet Access and Scanner
- Cell phones available for students
- One time enrollment fee
- Bildungsurlaub for students in Frankfurt, Germany
- Special Packages all year round
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Four hours of regular Spanish classes five days a week divided in two sessions, each a with a different teacher. And two more hours of workshops in the afternoon, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday and Friday: Weaving
- Tuesday and Thursday: Ceramics
- Wednesday: Cooking
- 30 hours of Medical Spanish lessons
- 14 nights of accommodation with a Mexican host family including breakfast and lunch
- 25-30 hours of clinical rotations with a medical supervision
- Airport pick up
Cost: $685 usd
- 30 hours of Spanish group lessons focused on specific vocabulary
- 14 nights of accommodation with a Mexican family including breakfast and lunch
- 25-30 hours of volunteer work at different organizations.
- Airport pick up
Cost: $14usd per hour
- 1 week of Regular Spanish lessons
- 10 nights with host family including breakfast
- One class to design your own wooden carving skull from Arrazola (home of the wooden carving animals)
- One lecture: "Traditions of the Day of the Dead"
- One visit to the market to buy all necessary to set up our traditional altar
- A tour to the Xoxo Cemetery and tamales, hot chocolate and the traditional bread
- Our traditional "Tamalada" at Becari with teachers, host family and staff
April & May
Contact us for more information about this promotion
I can say that Becari M. Bravo offers an outstanding educational program in a warm, intimate setting.
Gracias por todo, mi programa fue maravilloso, gracias por todo lo que ustedes hicieron por mí, estoy muy agradecida (reuniones, clases, familias, etc.)
Me encantó trabajar con mis maestros, además de la lengua aprendí mucho de la cultura, la vida de Oaxaca. En la escuela siempre me ayudaron cuando tenía preguntas, me sentía muy bienvenida.