At Becari Spanish Language School here in Oaxaca, we specialize in offering many different options for any person interested in learning our beautiful Spanish language. To study at Becari is not only to learn a new language but also to enter another culture. We are a medium size school which prides itself on careful and sustained attention to each student regardless of his or her level of proficiency with a staff of qualified teachers. who have ample experience in the field of Spanish as a second language.
- Medium size school
- Professional teachers
- Over 50% of our students arrive by recommendation
- Diploma after 2 weeks
- Carefully selected and monitored Mexican families
- Numerous social activities
- Students ID/Discounts card
- Oaxaca Airport pick-up and homestay drop-off
- Wireless Internet Access and Scanner
- Cell phones available for students
- One time enrollment fee
- Bildungsurlaub for students in Frankfurt, Germany
- Special Packages all year round
- Volunteer oportunities
- Different workshops
I can say that Becari M. Bravo offers an outstanding educational program in a warm, intimate setting.
Gracias por todo, mi programa fue maravilloso, gracias por todo lo que ustedes hicieron por mí, estoy muy agradecida (reuniones, clases, familias, etc.)
Me encantó trabajar con mis maestros, además de la lengua aprendí mucho de la cultura, la vida de Oaxaca. En la escuela siempre me ayudaron cuando tenía preguntas, me sentía muy bienvenida.
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Four hours of regular Spanish classes five days a week divided in two sessions, each a with a different teacher. And two more hours of workshops in the afternoon, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday and Friday: Weaving
- Tuesday and Thursday: Ceramics
- Wednesday: Cooking
- 40 hours of Spanish lessons divided into 20 hours of Practical Spanish and 20 hours of Medical Spanish. In the course we cover the medical Spanish terminology necessary for doctors, nurses and healthcare providers so they will be able to ask for and understand a patient’s medical history and communicate with them while performing physical examinations.
- 14 nights of accommodations with a Mexican host family which includes breakfast and lunch.
- 25-30 hours of clinical rotations with medical supervision, a lecture about the medical system in México as well as a lecture about tradicional Medicine.
- Airport pick up.
Cost: $760 usd
- 30 hours of Spanish group lessons focused on specific vocabulary
- 14 nights of accommodation with a Mexican family including breakfast and lunch
- 25-30 hours of volunteer work at different organizations.
- Airport pick up
Walking spanish lessons. ( Private, semiprivate, group)
Meet at the School for 30 minutes and the rest of the class explore the city and learn our beautiful language, places and traditions.
15-20 hours of Spanish lessons per week
Now you can continue with your Spanish lessons without leaving home, with professional teachers, flexible schedules. Contact us for more details.
Cost: $14usd per hour
- 1 week of Regular Spanish lessons
- 10 nights with host family including breakfast
- One class to design your own wooden carving skull from Arrazola (home of the wooden carving animals)
- One lecture: "Traditions of the Day of the Dead"
- One visit to the market to buy all necessary to set up our traditional altar
- A tour to the Xoxo Cemetery and tamales, hot chocolate and the traditional bread
- Our traditional "Tamalada" at Becari with teachers, host family and staff
April & May
Contact us for more information about this promotion